We are in the business of helping you to succeed. Whether this is making you more confident ahead of an interview or ensuring your LinkedIn profile is up to scratch, our objective is to give you the tools to get ahead. By making a small investment, we can support your career journey with coaching thanks to our expert insights and industry-leading support.
The package details are listed below but don’t forget, we offer a free, 15-minute consultation to ensure we are able to find out what you are looking to achieve. After this, your dedicated consultant will prepare a tailored development programme for you, with support packages detailed below.
Even the most confident person can get stressed by the prospect of an interview. In the current climate, it’s even more vital that candidates stand out. We offer professional one to one interview coaching and practice from qualified recruitment experts, helping you to improve your interview techniques and boost your confidence.
• An objective professional evaluation of your current interview technique
• Mock interviews focused on the type of jobs you are applying for
• Insights on how to structure your interview answers
• Preparation for competency-based interviews
• Constructive feedback and coaching to improve your performance
Our professional career coaching services delivers practical support to help you develop clear goals and an action plan to achieve your objectives. We follow a three-stage approach called DVA, which stands for Discover Vision Action. This approach facilitates us working with you to:
• Discover and establish your core skills and values
• Explore career options
• Create an action plan to move you in your chosen direction
• We use assessments to help you to explore your approach to work
Every time you apply for a job a recruiter will view your LinkedIn profile, and we can make it stand out against other candidates. We’ll show you how your LinkedIn profile works and maximise the chances of finding a new job. In just one consultancy session, we’ll:
• Provide insights into the LinkedIn algorithm
• Give feedback on how your profile will be perceived
• Add professional touches to your profile
• Showcase your bio and experience so that you stand out
• Improve your position in LinkedIn search results
• Show you how to self-manage your LinkedIn profile
How can we help you?
Find out about our professional career coaching services which delivers practical support to help you develop clear goals and an action plan to achieve your objectives.
Professional one to one interview advice from our team of recruitment experts who can help you improve your interview techniques with insights on interview questions and techniques to help you boost your confidence.
Every time you apply for a job a recruiter will view your LinkedIn profile, and we can make it stand out against other candidates. Understand how your LinkedIn profile works and maximise the chances of finding a new job.