If you are asked to provide information when using this website, it will only be used in the ways described in this policy.
INTRODUCTION TOTAL CAREER SOLUTIONS LONDON
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think may be relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tent to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us to improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show you relevant content or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you other than that which you choose to share with us.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone or text message.
- Opt in to receive marketing communications from our third party partners by email, telephone or text message.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes you can change your mind easily via one of these methods:
- Sign in to our website and change your opt in settings
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Or write to us at the above address
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stores and processed under the data protection policy in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.totalcareesolutions.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link we are not responsible for its protection or privacy.
Always beware when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies in full.
DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
The privacy and data security of our clients is important to us at TOTAL CAREER SOLUTIONS LTD. This statement explains how TOTAL CAREER SOLUTIONS LTD uses personal data to keep connected to the TOTAL CAREER SOLUTIONS LTD community of our clients and applicants.
Through our consulting, training and activities we aim to build professional connections with all TOTAL CAREER SOLUTIONS LTD clients and applicants.
In order to deliver this information TOTAL CAREER SOLUTIONS LTD processes the personal data of clients, and applicants. This helps to ensure that you are getting the most relevant and interesting communications from us.
If you have any questions about how we process your personal data or if you wish to opt-out of our mailing list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and just copy this statement: “Please remove me from your mailing list”.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE HOLD ABOUT YOU?
The personal data held and processed by TOTAL CAREER SOLUTIONS LTD may include:
• your name, address, contact details, employer and or organisation.
Interactions and Transactions with TOTAL CAREER SOLUTIONS LTD
• Your current contact details
• Records of TOTAL CAREER SOLUTIONS LTD training sessions you attend
• Records of communications and interactions we’ve had with you
• Records of financial transactions with TOTAL CAREER SOLUTIONS LTD including fee / invoice payments.
WHERE DOES OUR INFORMATION COME FROM?
The information we hold about you comes from you filling in application forms or by corresponding with us by telephone, email, face-to-face or otherwise.
HOW WILL WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
The data we collect is used by TOTAL CAREER SOLUTIONS LTD to support a range of activities and information for clients and applicants. We use data: to communicate with you as part of the TOTAL CAREER SOLUTIONS LTD community and for administrative purposes.
SHARING AND DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Sharing with other services. Your data will be used only by TOTAL CAREER SOLUTIONS LTD.
Sharing with External Parties
We do not sell your personal data to third parties or share it for any commercial purposes. We also will not permit third parties to sell on the data we have shared with them, under any circumstances. We will not share your information with external parties, except in the following circumstances:
- when you have given us permission to do so
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
TOTAL CAREER SOLUTIONS LTD will retain your data indefinitely in support of your ongoing relationship with us or until you request us to do otherwise. The data we retain indefinitely includes:
- Your name, address and role
- Interactions and transactions with TOTAL CAREER SOLUTIONS LTD
- Contact details
- Records of TOTAL CAREER SOLUTIONS LTD events you register for and attend
- Records of communications and interactions
- Records of financial transactions with TOTAL CAREER SOLUTIONS LTD
We review the data held on our database to ensure that it is accurate and relevant to our aim to communicate with you. Where we find information which is out of date, inaccurate or no longer relevant, we remove this data.
Where you exercise your right to erasure, we will retain a core set of personal data (e.g. name, and contact details) to ensure that we do not inadvertently contact you in the future.
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
The privacy and data security of our graduates is important to us at TOTAL CAREER SOLUTIONS LTD. UK and EU data protection laws give you a range of rights in relation to your personal data for example: erasure, rectification and subject access. Information about your rights can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website.
To ask questions, or complain about how we process your personal data, please contact
Richard@totalcareersolutions.com You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you wish to correct any information held by the TOTAL CAREER SOLUTIONS LTD about you, please contact Richard@totalcareersolutions.com
The controller for your personal data is TOTAL CAREER SOLUTIONS LTD.
We always handle your personal data securely and minimise its use and collection, and there is no overriding prejudice to you by using your personal information for these purposes.
Total Career Solutions is the trading name of Total Career Solutions Ltd (registered in England & Wales number 9144183) Registered Office: Room1, Unit 7 Meadows Bridge Parc Menter Cross Hands Carmarthenshire SA14 6RA.